4K UHD Recording
SD Adapter Included
Simply the right card
More space and higher speed. Free up your devices with the largest capacity and highest read/write speeds in its class, perfect for 4K UHD video.* With astonishing performance and reliability, EVO Plus lets you save and treasure the richness of life.
* 4K UHD video support for 512GB, 256GB and 128GB cards. Host device compatibility may vary.
Fulfill your need for speed
Record and play 4K UHD video without glitches. With superfast read & write speeds up to 100 MB/s & 90 MB/s respectively, the 512GB EVO Plus lets you transfer a 3GB video to your notebook in just 38 seconds.* Shoot flawless high quality photos and videos, and share them all in an instant.
* The foregoing read & write speeds are based on internal tests conducted under controlled conditions. Actual speeds may vary depending upon card capacity.
Capacity to live large
Never worry about space again. A massive memory of 512GB is enough for 24 hours of 4K UHD video, 78 hours of Full HD video or 150,300 photos.* So go ahead and savor all of what life has to offer and keep it all too.
* Test Device : Samsung Galaxy S9+For 32GB, FAT32 file system is used and for 128GB / 512GB, exFAT file system is used.¹ 3840x2160 4K UHD(30 fps), Average file size recording for 30 mins : 10.1GB² 1920x1080 Full HD(30 fps), Average file size recording for 30 mins : 3.09GB³ 4032x3024 12MP, Average file size : 3.25MB⁴ Average MP3 file size : 6.2MB
Compatible with a wide range of devices for both SD and micro SD. You can even capture detailed 4K UHD video. The included SD adapter fits most devices under almost every brand name, while preserving all of EVO Plus’ outstanding speed and performance.
Your experiences are irreplaceable, and now unforgettable. Backed by 4-proof protection, the EVO Plus can withstand up to 72 hours in seawater¹, extreme temperatures², airport X-ray machines³ and magnetic fields⁴ equivalent to an MRI scanner. Samsung provides a 10-year limited warranty.
¹ Certified waterproof with IEC 60529 and IPX7 ratings² Operating temperatures of -25℃ to 85℃, non-operating temperatures of -40℃ to 85℃³ Up to 100mGy⁴ Up to 15,000 gauss* Samsung is not liable for any i) damages and/or loss of data or ii) expenses incurred from memory card data recovery.
- General Feature
- Product TypemicroSDXC Memory Card
- Family LineEVO Plus
- ApplicationMobile phone, Smartphone, Tablet, etc
- Capacity256GB (1GB=1Billion byte)* Actual storage capacity may be lower than the labeled capacity. Part of the storage may be used for system files and other storage control purposes.
- InterfaceUHS-I, compatible to HS interface
- Dimension (WxHxD)15x11x1 mm
- WeightApprox. 0.25g
- AccessorySD adapter
- SpeedRead : up to 100MB/s with UHS-1 interfaceWrite : up to 90MB/s with UHS-1 interface* The foregoing read & write speeds are demonstrated by internal test conducted under certain controlled conditions, and actual speeds may vary depending upon usage and other conditions. For products incompatible with UHS-I interface, the speeds may vary subject to different interface conditions
- Speed ClassGrade 3, Class 10
- Operating Voltage2.7~3.6V
- Storage Temperature-40℃ to 85℃
- Operating Temperature-25℃ to 85℃
- Durability10,000 mating cycles
Card memorie Samsung MB-MC256HA/EU , Micro-SDXC, EVO Plus, 256GB, rata transfer r/w 100/90 MB/s, Class 10, UHS-I, (Adaptor SD inclus)